Customer testimonials are often the best way to learn about a company. After all, word of mouth advertising – or warnings – can be valuable tools in finding a plumber. And a trustworthy plumber can save you a bundle of money over the course of your life. If you find someone with service you will find invaluable, write a testimonial for others to know.
- Look for the name of the plumber and the name of the company. Make sure you get the correct name business name, including your spelling.
- Knows did exactly what the plumber uses. Do not just say, “He set an escape.” Be accurate. Is the kitchen sink, a sink, a bathtub faucet? Install a water heater? If so, is it gas or electric? Was it a 40-gallon tank or an 80-gallon tank? A drainage from the snake, or replace a pile? If you are not sure what the problem was, ask the plumber before and after completing the job. That will guide you through the process.
- Include the work domain. Know if the task or problem is over when the plumber leaves.
- Include neatness, punctuality and prompt response. Does the plumber respond to your original call? Her phone immediately? Did you leave a mess in your home? Did you see the professional or amateur finished product?
- Include the price. Was it a fair price? This may involve a bit of research on your part, but a quick check on a search engine like Google will give you comparable estimates.
- Make sure all your data is correct. Make sure you have the correct name of the plumber, the exact work him or her and the price. A client’s testimony loses all credibility if the facts are incorrect.
- Include if I would recommend this plumber or not and why.
- Follow John Smith’s plumbing and heating to repair a water heater leak in my basement. John returned my call promptly and arrived when he said he would. Free of charge for the job and my options, he explained. I solved the problem there and it was accurate, professional, meticulous and neat. The price he quoted me was fair, and there were no hidden costs or fees. From my experience, I recommend John Smith As a plumber and will call you in the future.
- Look for the email or company address and send the testimony to the company.
Tips & Warnings
- Avoid using phrases such as “is the plumber” or “did a stupendous job”. These phrases do not say anything specific about what the plumber actually did. Be as detailed as possible.